Roses are Red Crows are Black: GD Topic – Best GD Topics
ROSES ARE RED CROWS ARE BLACK
“Hey there, These roses are for you”, felt good, I know roses are meant to please different moods of people. Roses are the symbol of love and happiness, mainly because of its colour – red, red is the colour of love and affection.
Thus roses absorb the charisma of the colour red and reflect love, peace, and happiness. Although, there are roses of other different colours, the aura and feeling red roses deliver cannot be found in any other coloured roses.
In China, the colour red is also believed as the colour of good luck. Whereas black colour is associated with strength, seriousness, and strong emotion. Traditional meanings associate crows as bad omen, death, and dark witchcraft and that is the reason why black colour is associated as a sign of bad luck and evil spirits.
Roses are red, crows are black
- The red color of roses signifies life and optimism. The color of blood, vital to living beings, is also red. Red is the color most commonly associated with joy and well being. It is the color of celebration and ceremony. Whereas black signifies mourning, death, and sadness. Even the color of ashes after one’s funeral is also black.
- In ancient Roman and Greek culture, red roses were linked with Venus, the Goddess of love.Bright red roses are interpreted as the ultimate expression of romantic and abiding love. Their bright red shade expresses these emotions perfectly.
- Crow is one of the most popular spirit animals around the world. Spirit animals are considered as symbol of magic and mystery in our lives. Traditional meanings associate the crow with bad omen, death, and dark witchcraft. In Indian mythology Different gods have different vahanas (animal vehicles). Crow is the vahna of God Shani, who ward off influences of evil forces.
- Roses pose a dubious picture. They are beautiful in appearance but also possess thorns, which can prick if overlooked. Likewise anything alluring in sight may have inimical effects.
- RK Laxman, an Indian cartoonist, illustrator, and humorist, in an interview elaborated his affection for crows by mentioning that “the crow attracted me because it was so alive on the landscape. In our garden it stood out black against the green trees, blue sky, red earth and the yellow compound wall. Other birds are timid. They try to hide and camouflage themselves. But the crow is very clever. It can look after itself very well.At age three I began to sketch crows. I tried to draw their antics. My mother saw this and encouraged me. She told me that Lord Shanisvara used the crow for his mount. He was a very powerful God, she added, “If you draw His crow, surely He will send you good luck.”
- Red is the most popular colour used on flags in the world. Approximately 77% of all flags include red
- People with natural black hair average 1,10,00 hair per head
- There are at least 23 different shades of red crayons.
- People who love black colour have the most colourful mind. Really? the black crows are genius
- In Medieval Europe, white is the colour of priests, red the colour of warriors, and black is the colour of artisans.
- In the Medieval period, painters and dyers did not make purple by mixing blue and red, rather by mixing blue and black; purple was a sort of semi-black.
- As few as two per cent of people in the United States have red hair
Don’t you think? that colour has nothing to do with emotions. I personally believe that colours don’t show or reflect any emotion or energy its only humans and their perception about different colours. I feel this perception can be due to past experiences attached to that particular colour that makes them feel a certain way about that colour.
Sometime back in the past red colour made them happy then they will always associate red colour as joy or black made them sad then they will always feel the same way about black. People have different experiences, a different perception so the association of the different emotion with different colours. Colours don’t reflect any emotion only peoples perception does.
Also Read:- How To Prepare For Group Discussion Tips